Tropicraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tropicraft spoilers

Go down

Tropicraft spoilers Empty Tropicraft spoilers

Post  Cojomax99 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:02 am

Here i will post tropicraft spoiler images Wink
Cojomax99
Cojomax99
Creator
Creator

Posts : 13
Points : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-01

Back to top Go down

Tropicraft spoilers Empty Update

Post  Willem on Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:48 am

Could you please update this topic more often
Willem
Willem
Iguana

Posts : 13
Points : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 23
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Tropicraft spoilers Empty Re: Tropicraft spoilers

Post  Cojomax99 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:49 am

Sure! How does this one work? Wink

Tropicraft spoilers Tools

_________________
Tropicraft spoilers NlEnP
Cojomax99
Cojomax99
Creator
Creator

Posts : 13
Points : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-01

Back to top Go down

Tropicraft spoilers Empty AWSOME

Post  Willem on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:02 am

Cojomax99 wrote:Sure! How does this one work? Wink

Tropicraft spoilers Tools

I read on minecraftforum that you made seagulls and marlins,could you give a sneak peak?
Awsome pic btw i didn't know there were going to be new tools.
Willem
Willem
Iguana

Posts : 13
Points : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 23
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Tropicraft spoilers Empty Re: Tropicraft spoilers

Post  Spaz on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:11 am

Tools made from shells? Or some rare Tropicraft ores that we aren't aware of?
Spaz
Spaz
New Member

Posts : 6
Points : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Tropicraft spoilers Empty Re: Tropicraft spoilers

Post  MrRube on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:03 am

The new tools there are for Zircon and Eudialyte ores.

Here is what the marlin model looks like.
Tropicraft spoilers Finaltexture

MrRube
Pro-Graphic
Pro-Graphic

Posts : 8
Points : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Tropicraft spoilers Empty Re: Tropicraft spoilers

Post  Willem on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:22 pm

MrRube wrote:The new tools there are for Zircon and Eudialyte ores.

Here is what the marlin model looks like.
Tropicraft spoilers Finaltexture
Beautiful model but marlins bring a question : Will there be a marlin sword?
Willem
Willem
Iguana

Posts : 13
Points : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 23
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Tropicraft spoilers Empty Re: Tropicraft spoilers

Post  Cojomax99 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Willem wrote:
Beautiful model but marlins bring a question : Will there be a marlin sword?

I am not sure what plans we have for marlins. That is an interesting idea, though.

_________________
Tropicraft spoilers NlEnP
Cojomax99
Cojomax99
Creator
Creator

Posts : 13
Points : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-01

Back to top Go down

Tropicraft spoilers Empty Re: Tropicraft spoilers

Post  Willem on Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:12 am

Cojomax99 wrote:
Willem wrote:
Beautiful model but marlins bring a question : Will there be a marlin sword?

I am not sure what plans we have for marlins. That is an interesting idea, though.
thanks, i have a question: how long after 1.9 will 3.0 come out?
P.S i don't NEED answer
Willem
Willem
Iguana

Posts : 13
Points : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 23
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Tropicraft spoilers Empty Re: Tropicraft spoilers

Post  Cojomax99 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:00 am

Willem wrote:
Cojomax99 wrote:
Willem wrote:
Beautiful model but marlins bring a question : Will there be a marlin sword?

I am not sure what plans we have for marlins. That is an interesting idea, though.
thanks, i have a question: how long after 1.9 will 3.0 come out?
P.S i don't NEED answer

We are all very busy at the moment, and development on tropicraft has slowed almost to a halt for the moment. But don't worry, we will pick up development again in a few weeks when everything calms down.

_________________
Tropicraft spoilers NlEnP
Cojomax99
Cojomax99
Creator
Creator

Posts : 13
Points : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-01

Back to top Go down

Tropicraft spoilers Empty Re: Tropicraft spoilers

Post  Willem on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:31 pm

Cojomax99 wrote:
Willem wrote:
Cojomax99 wrote:
Willem wrote:
Beautiful model but marlins bring a question : Will there be a marlin sword?

I am not sure what plans we have for marlins. That is an interesting idea, though.
thanks, i have a question: how long after 1.9 will 3.0 come out?
P.S i don't NEED answer

We are all very busy at the moment, and development on tropicraft has slowed almost to a halt for the moment. But don't worry, we will pick up development again in a few weeks when everything calms down.
Thanks.
Willem
Willem
Iguana

Posts : 13
Points : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 23
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

Tropicraft spoilers Empty piranhas

Post  karamb0 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:36 pm

Can you make piranhas or sharks
karamb0
karamb0
Iguana

Posts : 18
Points : 25
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Tropicraft spoilers Empty Re: Tropicraft spoilers

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum